This list is inspired by YOU, our loyal fans and readers. You might be a die-hard Canadian tennis fan if…
1. You’ve joined a particular army in the past year.
2. The arm sleeve is your new favourite fashion accessory.
3. Your new motivational saying is “Anything is Pospisil”.
4. You’ve become increasingly critical of people’s less than perfectly coiffed hair.
5. You’ve attended a Davis Cup or Fed Cup tie in the past year.
6. The Aviva Centre and STADE IGA become your second home in August… or first!
7. You think 42 is young to be a professional tennis player. #NestorForever
8. You struggle to find something in your wardrobe that isn’t red and white, or says Canada on it.
9. You regularly set your alarm for 3 a.m. in January. #SleepIsForTheWeak
10. You’ve named your new pets Pospi and Sock.
11. You turn your “Out of Office” reply on during the Grand Slams.
12. You stayed up to see the end of the Raonic-Nishikori match at the U.S. Open last year.
13. You think that three name players are the future of tennis… go Charlotte and Felix!
14. You think that tennis is a sport for a lifetime.
15. You were so excited that you couldn’t sleep the night before Genie’s Wimbledon final.
16. Sharon Fichman’s #LiveTheMoment testimonial inspired you.