The safety and security of all visitors to Rogers Cup presented by National Bank is our highest priority, and there will be enhanced security measures in place at this year’s tournament. Be sure to arrive early to make time for going through security at the entrance gates.
The tournament reserves the right to limit items which may be brought into the Aviva Centre grounds. To access the grounds, you must pass through security screening involving metal detection and visual inspections, which are designed to prevent prohibited items from entering Aviva Centre. Any bag, container or package will be checked prior to entering the grounds. All persons entering the grounds will be subject to search. Please leave unnecessary items at home or in your vehicle.
Here are a few tips to help the security screening process go more quickly:
- Co-operate with staff at all times and follow their directions.
- Be prepared to empty your pockets and remove metallic items from your persons.
- Be prepared to have your bag inspected.
- You will be asked to pass through a magnetometer (walk though metal detector). Let the security staff know if, for medical reasons, you are not comfortable doing this.
Please follow our prohibited items list below. Thank you for your cooperation in making the venue safe!
The following items are prohibited from entering Aviva Centre and its surrounding grounds:
- Bottles or Cans (Glass or Metal)
- Non-Clear Plastic Bottles
- Glass Containers
- Aerosol Sunscreen Cans
- Animals (unless a service animal)
- Noisemaking Devices
- Laser Pointers
- Selfie Sticks
- Flag Poles
- Tennis Racquets
- Self-balancing devices
- Video Cameras or other Recording Devices
- Unauthorized Advertising or Promotional Material
- Any other objects deemed unsatisfactory by the management of Rogers Cup presented by National Bank are strictly prohibited on the grounds
What can I bring?
The following items are allowed:
- Clear Plastic Bottles
- Food and water as long as it abides by the above prohibited items list
- Small Personal Coolers
- Laptops, tablets and other handheld electronic devices are allowed on site, however their use within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts is prohibited.
- Cameras are allowed on site as long as the following two rules are followed:
- No flash photography is allowed while play is in session.
- The usage of the camera does not interfere with any other guest’s enjoyment of the tennis.
Please click to read the complete CONDITIONS OF ENTRY.