Tips for your visit
Here are some tips to help you make the most of your experience at one of the most prestigious tennis tournaments in the world
- Make sure to leave yourself plenty of time to get on-site! Check out the traffic reports before you head out to Aviva Centre. Directions, transportation, and parking information is available here. There are shuttle buses from the parking lots to the venue.
- When using the subway, don’t forget that the closest subway stop is the new Pioneer Village Station – just a short walk from the Aviva Centre!
- Download the updated Rogers Cup app on your phone before you head to the tournament! You can use our handy parking tool to get you to Aviva Centre. Once here, the app is the best source for up-to-the-minute scores and updates, plus exclusive content and the chance to win prizes.
- Be sure to check what is and isn’t permitted on site with our Conditions of Entry.
- There is a lot more to Rogers Cup than just Centre Court! Be sure to walk around the whole site, check out the outer courts, restaurants and patios, shopping, booths, and more.
- You can purchase tennis gear and Rogers Cup merchandise from the Retail Village and Sporting Life stores on-site.
- Hungry between matches? We have a great variety of food and beverage options on-site that will suit everyone’s tastes including concessions in the stadium, patios and food trucks around the grounds, and lots more. And if you don’t want to miss a minute of the action, you can order food right to your seat on Centre Court via the in-seat service on the Rogers Cup app.
- Need a break from the tennis? There are always lots of on-site activities happening all day long including autograph sessions and musical entertainment.
- Visit our silent auction in the INFINITI VIP Lounge and bid on some one-of-a-kind memorabilia.
- Stop by the Promotions court and Kids Tennis area for the chance to pick up a racquet and get on a court yourself!
- Share your experience on your social media accounts and make sure to use #RogersCup and follow us at @rogerscup!
- Fingers crossed we have beautiful, sunny weather all week, but just in case, here’s our rain policy.
- Tickets start at $15!
- More questions? Contact 1-877-283-6647 or firstname.lastname@example.org