fast approaching and quickening the hearts of fans who will soon be converging
on IGA Stadium, the Société de développement commercial (SDC) de la
Petite-Italie et du Marché Jean-Talon has teamed up with Rogers Cup to inspire patrons
and visitors to take in some of the tennis action.
From July 22 to 30, eight businesses around Parc Jarry will offer discount vouchers for 15% off tickets to Rogers Cup with purchase*, further strengthening the tournament’s local roots.
We are therefore delighted to invite you to discover some of the neighborhood’s foodie favourites.
in your court!
1. Alati-Caserta is an absolute reference in Italian pastries and baked goods: biscotti, cakes, cookies and, of course, cannoli. Take home a full dozen of these Sicilian treats with creamy ricotta filling (you won’t regret it!) for 15% off Rogers Cup.
2. Just a few doors from Jean Talon Market, Le Pourvoyeur is THE bustling neighborhood gastropub with an awesome gin list. Order a gin and tonic and get 15% off your tickets. Cheers!
3. Still thirsty? No problem. Saint-Houblon de la Petite Italie—thenewest of the brewpub’s three locations—is only a stone’s throw away. Get 15% off your tennis tickets with the purchase of an exclusive beer or cocktail.
4. How about an Aperol spritz to start off a fantastic meal at the aptly named Quindici 15, one of the neighborhood’s best kept secrets. Stop by, have a spritz and get 15% off your Rogers Cup tickets.
5. Pomodoro takes great pride in its eponymous sauce, which just happens to be Fabio Fognini’s favourite (unconfirmed). Try the gnocchi pomodoro for 15% off.
6. With its inspiring wine list and deliciously fresh and balanced dishes, SignorVino will delight your senses. Round out your meal with any beer or wine and enjoy a 15% discount on tennis.
7. Every summer, Montréal inevitably succumbs to a heatwave or two. Fortunately, Gelaterie Pierino is just around the corner. But don’t wait for temperatures to get unbearable to discover Pierino’s exciting gelato flavours, ice cream cakes and alcohol infused sorbets (in moderation, of course). Choose your favourite and get 15% off your tickets!
8. For the best panini in town, head to Panino Pazzo at 193 Saint-Zotique Est. One bite and you’ll agree…and get 15% off Rogers Cup tickets.
This summer, great tennis and great food are the perfect match. While you’re waiting for the tennis balls to get rolling at IGA Stadium, why not treat your taste buds? It’s Advantage Little Italy!
presented by National Bank would like to thank the SDC de la Petite-Italie et
du Marché Jean-Talon for its collaboration and support.
*From July 22 to 30. Discount voucher valid for session tickets from Monday, August 5 to Thursday, August 8. Quantities limited.