INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY / TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following policy applies to individual session tickets purchased directly through Tennis Canada, Ticketmaster or TM resale.
Please note that the following tickets are exempt from this policy and are not eligible for credit or exchange:
- All Series tickets including Premium Series, Champions Club, Courtside Seats
(as Subscribers of record have access to all Centre Court matches through tournament completion)
- Chairman’s Lounge tickets
- all tickets issued as Complimentary
- all tickets purchased through any auction, resale or secondary outlet
- all tickets for sessions #14 and #15.
Patrons are advised that the schedule of play as well as session dates, number of matches, and starting times are subject to change for all sessions. Tickets are not eligible for credit or exchange due to one or more changes in the schedule of play.
TICKET EXCHANGE POLICY
(Please read above to determine if your tickets are eligible for exchange)
If one WTA Tour match is completed or 90 minutes of play has taken place on Centre Court in any one session, that session is considered complete and therefore no exchanges, credits or refunds will be issued.
In the event that less than one match or less than 90 minutes of play is completed on Centre Court due to weather or other acts beyond our control, any tickets not listed in the exemption list above may be exchanged by the original purchaser (exception for Ticketmaster verified resale tickets) for a session on the following day or the ticket value of paid tickets (less processing and delivery fees) may be used as a credit towards a future session of tennis of the same year’s event, based on availability.
If session 14 or 15 is cancelled/rained-out, tickets will be honoured for the rescheduling of the session. Parking, VIP Lounges and Suite access is only available for the original sessions purchased. Exchanges take place on site at the Box Office only.
Private Suites: Despite the rain, all Private Suites will remain open. A portion of paid Private Suites will be credited to the original purchaser for the following year’s event. Each purchaser will be contacted following the event.
All exchanges are subject to availability.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. RESALE OF TICKETS ON GROUNDS OF YORK UNIVERSITY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any bag, container or package will be checked prior to entering the grounds. All persons entering the grounds will be subject to search. Please leave any unnecessary items at home or in your vehicle. Non-clear bottles, weapons, bicycles, rollerblades, pets, noisemakers, laser pointers or any other objects deemed unsatisfactory by the management of the Rogers Cup are strictly prohibited on the grounds. Food and water is permitted on site but must abide by the rules above.
While we do allow cameras to be brought on site, no flash photography is allowed while play is in session. Tripods, monopods, and camcorders are not allowed. If found at the gate you will be asked to return these items to your vehicle before entry is permitted. We ask that photographs at Centre Court only be taken from your seat or behind the railing, and that it not interfere with any other guest’s enjoyment of the match.
The continual use of laptops, tablets or other handheld electronic devices within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts is prohibited. Tennis Canada management reserves the right to remove from or refuse entry to the premises those visitors breaking any law or regulation, without compensation.
The Holder grants permission to Tennis Canada (and its designees and agents) to utilize the Holder’s image, likeness, actions and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the Event in any medium or context for commercial or promotional purposes without further authorization or compensation.
Security & Prohibited Items
The safety and security of all visitors to Rogers Cup presented by National Bank is our highest priority, and there will be enhanced security measures in place at this year’s tournament. Be sure to arrive early to make time for going through security at the entrance gates.
The tournament reserves the right to limit items which may be brought into the Aviva Centre grounds. To access the grounds, you must pass through security screening involving metal detection and visual inspections, which are designed to prevent prohibited items from entering Aviva Centre. Any bag, container or package will be checked prior to entering the grounds. All persons entering the grounds will be subject to search. Please leave unnecessary items at home or in your vehicle.
Here are a few tips to help the security screening process go more quickly:
- Co-operate with staff at all times and follow their directions.
- Be prepared to empty your pockets and remove metallic items from your persons.
- Be prepared to have your bag inspected.
- You will be asked to pass through a magnetometer (walk though metal detector). Let the security staff know if, for medical reasons, you are not comfortable doing this.
Keep these items on:
Please follow our prohibited items list below. Thank you for your cooperation in making the venue safe!
The following items are prohibited from entering Aviva Centre and its surrounding grounds:
- Bottles or Cans (Glass or Metal)
- Non-Clear Plastic Bottles
- Glass Containers
- Aerosol Sunscreen Cans
- Animals (unless a service animal)
- Noisemaking Devices
- Laser Pointers
- Selfie Sticks
- Flag Poles
- Tennis Racquets
- Self-balancing devices
- Video Cameras or other Recording Devices
- Unauthorized Advertising or Promotional Material
- Self-balancing devices
- Any other objects deemed unsatisfactory by the management of Rogers Cup presented by National Bank are strictly prohibited on the grounds
The following items are permitted inside Aviva Centre and its surrounding grounds:
- Clear Plastic Bottles
- Food and water as long as it abides by the above prohibited items list
- Small Personal Coolers
- Laptops, tablets and other handheld electronic devices are allowed on site, however their use within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts is prohibited.
- Cameras are allowed on site as long as the following two rules are followed:
– No flash photography is allowed while play is in session.
– The usage of the camera does not interfere with any other guest’s enjoyment of the tennis.
Please click to read the complete CONDITIONS OF ENTRY.
Entry to the Grounds of the Aviva Centre requires a valid ticket, or authorized credential by or on behalf of the 2019 Rogers Cup presented by National Bank, which must be retained at all times and implies acceptance of the following conditions which have been established for the safety and enjoyment of all our visitors and may be amended from time to time:
Please click here to see the security restrictions at Rogers Cup.
Prohibited & Allowed Items
Please click here to see what you can and can’t bring to Rogers Cup.
There are some simple rules that apply to all spectators that differentiate Tennis from that of the other major sports. If seated at any court, please remain in your seat until the end of play and only leave your seat during a player changeover. In addition, please refrain from making noise during play. If prompted, please co-operate with any staff and follow their directions.
No ticket holder or spectator may: (a) continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the grounds of the Tournament any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose); and (b) film, photograph, broadcast, stream, publish, transmit and/or otherwise offer to the public (or assist any third party in offering to the public), on a live or on a delayed basis, in whole or in part, and whether on a free basis or subject to payment, any sound recording, photograph, video footage, motion picture, film and/or other audio-visual content captured by any means whatsoever inside the Tournament site (except as is allowed in the Tournament Accreditation Policy). The continual use of laptop computers or other handheld electronic devices within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts is prohibited. The exception to this provision is properly credentialed media, tournament vendors and tournament staff when used in the performance of their duties.
The following actions are restricted on the Grounds and are subject to ejection:
- Ambush marketing of any kind including unauthorized commercial or promotional activities; attempting to distribute leaflets, pamphlets, non-approved publications, wearable items or premium giveaways; attempting to create an unauthorized brand affinity or presence; and unauthorized selling or possessing items with intent to sell.
- Smoking (including cigarettes, e-cigarettes, hookahs, marijuana and chewing tobacco)
- Disruptive or dangerous behavior that disturbs spectators, including public drunkenness, fighting, gambling, spitting and threatening behavior exhibited toward any games spectators, workforce or participants.
- Use of unauthorized radio frequency devices that have not been previously registered and coordinated for use at that venue with Industry Canada.
The 2019 Rogers Cup presented by National Bank reserves the right for its authorized employees, agents, contractors, and police officers to remove from the grounds any person who contravenes the above “Conditions of Entry to the Grounds” and any person whose presence and/or behavior in the grounds could reasonably be construed as dangerous, a nuisance, or annoyance to any other person in the grounds without compensation. As of January 2019.